Kaizen Care offers a wide range of services for those with simple and complex needs. If you require a support service that is not included in our services listed below, get in touch with our team to discuss a support or service tailored to your exact needs.
If you are not eligible for NDIS funding or want to access support services while you wait for your application to be processed, you may choose to purchase our services privately. Our team is here to support and work alongside you, ensuring you receive the services and supports that you want, regardless of your funding status.
Contact us on (03) 9454 9916 to get started.
- Support coordination
- Plan management
- Support for mental health
- Assistance with travel and transport
- Household tasks, including cleaning, laundry, maintenance, and the preparation and delivery of meals
- Daily personal activities, including provision of high intensity support
- Participation in innovative community activities
- Assisting participants to engage in group and centre-based activities
- Development of daily living and life skills
- Assisting participants with life stage transitions
- Community nursing care
- Therapeutic supports, to improve participation and independence in daily practical activities
- Assistive technology – home and transport needs
- Specialised driver training using adapted equipment or modified vehicles
- Provision of mobility equipment
- Continence and personal care provisions
- Vehicle modification
- Behaviour management
- Speech pathology
- Home modification design and construction